- A Whole New Mind - Daniel Pink
- Bowling Alone - Robert Putnam
- The Rise and Fall of Nazi Germany - William Shirer
- The Ancestors Tale - Richard Dawkins
- The World is Flat - Thomas Friendman
I had actually started most of those books quite a while ago but they kind of fell to the wayside as I started digging into some good speculative fiction. However, over the past couple months my reading time has gone back to non-fiction. Hopefully this list will help explain why I've read nothing else of particular interst of late (or at least I haven't mentioned anything).
I did read "The Gathering Storm" over the past couple months but for some reason I have failed to write a review. I'll have to rectify that soon.